- To ESTABLISH a network among advocates working in Indian County who are providing comprehensive services to victims of domestic violence.
- To EMPOWER survivors of domestic violence.
- To EDUCATE Tribal and non-Tribal communities in Michigan on issues of domestic violence.
- To SUPPORT and PROMOTE quality services to native victims of crime.
- To ENSURE native victims of domestic violence receive culturally appropriate services.
- To EDUCATE service providers in Michigan working with native victims of crime about the complex issues that native victims and their families face.
Elise McGowan-Cuellar, President
Stacey Ettawageshik, Vice President
Shanaviah Canales, Secretary
Collin Church, Board Member