UTFAV provides a variety of training opportunities to tribal advocacy programs, tribal leadership, tribal entities working in response to violence within Indian country, our membership, and other non-tribal entities working with survivors. Trainings are at no cost to our members and tribal programs.
Trainings include but are not limited to
- Domestic Violence in Indian Country
- Sexual Assault in Indian Country
- Sex Trafficking in Indian Country
- Foundations of Advocacy
- Historical Trauma
- Professional Boundaries and Ethics
- Crisis Line Advocacy
- Shelter Advocacy
- Conflict within Shelter: De-Escalation Techniques for Advocates and Shelter Staff.